Health Tip # 01
At Makkah Group of Pharmacies, we recognize that early treatment to diseases can help you avoid many health hazards. We also promote the usage of natural herbs in controlling number of health issues. For your best heathcare, here we have listed down some tips that can help you live a happy, healthy life.
- Reduce tension headaches by rubbing peppermint oil, Tiger Balm, or white flower oil into your temples as they contain menthol, which has analgesic properties.
- Ayurvedic herb, also called holy basil, also help manage levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which can boost your mood.
- For dry skin, incorporate more avocados into your diet. They're rich in monounsaturated fat and vitamin E, both of which promote healthy skin.
- Plagued with sinus problems? Rinse your nasal passages twice a day to flush out pollen and other irritants.
- Avoid constipation and stay regular with Triphala, an Ayurvedic blend of three fruits that is believed to help tone the gastrointestinal tract.
- To treat an acute migraine, drink a full glass of water -- dehydration can trigger headaches.
- Pay attention to your carbohydrate intake and avoid artificial sweeteners to reduce belly fats.
- Blackberry root tincture can help treat unpleasant of stomach upsets and diarrhea.